BILTWELL Gringo S ECE Helmet - Flat Chocolate
Regular price $219.95
Regular priceUnit price per
The Gringo S by Biltwell has upped its protection game and now includes ECE certification while still paying homage to a style your mommy and daddy would have worn. The Gringo S ECE Helmet is built around Biltwell's injection-molded ABS outer shell and features a shock-absorbing EPS liner with hand-stitched interior padding, cheek pads, and BioFoam chin bar cushion for comfort. A hinged eye port shield raises the style and function of the Gringo S by introducing 70's F1 flavor for bike riders who eschew the feature creep that has plagued modern full face helmets for decades. The Gringo S shield boasts awesome optics and simple hinge mechanics for high style and easy removal for replacement or cleaning. A snap and tab configuration on the rider's left side offers speedy opening and secure closing to protect its wearer from road debris and wind irritation with little fanfare or complication. Speaker pockets let you pop in your favorite communication device and talk to your buddies or just let the music flow.
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
- Expanded polystyrene inner shell
- Hand-sewn, removable, brushed Lycra® liner with contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
- Internal BioFoam chin pad with hand-sewn contrast stitching
- Rugged, plated steel D-ring neck strap with adjustment strap end retainer
- Injection-molded, laser CNC cut polycarbonate eye port shield with stylish, rugged aluminum hinge covers and mounting hardware
- DOT and ECE approved
HOW TO CHECK HELMET FIT:
Never wear a helmet that does not fit snugly and correctly on your head. Follow these steps to determine if your helmet provides the correct fit:
- Grasp both loose neck straps, one in each hand.
- Put the opening of the helmet on top of your head and pull the straps gently outward and down until your head is firmly and comfortably inside the helmet. Do not fasten the neck strap.
- Stiffen the muscles in your neck to hold your head in a stationary position, eyes forward.
- Grasp the helmet chin bar with both hands and move the helmet gently but forcefully from side to side. Repeat the same test, but in an up and down motion.